Friday, August 19, 2011

My Collection - Greeting Cards

During one of our first trips to California we visited a comic book store in Huntington Beach. They had a good selection of merchandise but I was surprised to see a series of greeting cards featuring Wonder Woman and many of the other JLA members (of course the name of the line on the back is Superman and Friends - irk). I had never seen them before and they were at a really good price (I think they were less than $3 - each). I of course had to purchase a couple; I choose the two that I thought looked the nicest.

I think it is even more hilarious that these cards which obviously have an appeal to kids have a risque feeling messages in them. Oh those hilarious 70's.



The inside reads: How about inviting me over, and then turn off the lights!



The inside reads:  . . . Would you hold it against me?


No comments:

Post a Comment