Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Collection - Newest editions

Over the years, Wonder Woman has been neglected by most toy makers when it comes to creating "boys" toys. Sure, she was included in the Justice League Line, but I am sure if we counted the number of Batman and Superman variants there are to Diana, the number would be extremely small. Then there is the most recent Super Friends line which is for the younger kids. It has yet to included her and most of the books fail to even put her picture on the cover, yet there she is inside. So imagine my surprise when I discovered that Fisher Price was adding Wonder Woman and Batgirl to their Little People line. Aside from the little figures there is also a little Wonder Woman driving a little blue car. They are absolutely adorable and of course I have already purchased them. I haven't gotten photos of all of them yet, but here at least is a photo of Diana driving.

More photos coming soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment