Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wonder Woman Odyssey - Images

As DC's relaunch is quickly approaching, I've taken the time to re-read through Diana's most recent "Odyssey" story line and am anxiously awaiting the final issue of this fantastic series. The journey this story has taken has been one that I've enjoyed very much. I hope that this venture will not be completely forgotten. In fact, I almost wish it could continue in some type of way as a parallel story or something. True, I don't know how the new #1's story line will be or if the events from Odyssey will be reference or not but I think it would be interesting to see how this Diana would move forward. We'll just have to wait and see.

In the mean time, I thought I would share some of my favorite images of the line so far.

This is one of my absolutely favorites and it appears very early in the story. I know that some people didn't care for the design of the tiara, but I actually liked it and thought it fit the look. I wish the jacket had stayed around longer, but eventually grew to not mind the look of the top without the jacket.






No comments:

Post a Comment